If you are a new reader or an old one, thanks for stopping by. What I do here is help readers with video, social networks, vlogging, and converse about the changing nature of marketing/PR and communications within the social web.
Let me know if what you see and read is helpful with a comment or tweet. Click @chrismingryan.
Today is a great day to:
- Start using RSS to make yourself an editor-in-chief of the social web.
- Send a Tweet.
- Be in the social networking game because Obama did it and look where he is now.
- Become an expert.
- Make a subtle change that makes something more truthful.
- Recharge your batteries with a classic film and tell someone about it.
- Interview your kids or a friend on what they reading, watching, and playing (you will learn something).
- Spice up your blog.
- Write a rant and share it in an email or post.
- Produce video - it's easier than ever before.
- Publicize others (hint: it's the secret of the social web) and help your tribe at the same time.
- Get the person who works for you a promotion by doing this.
- Make something beautiful.
- Direct a video classified
- Surprise your audience.
- Develop an analogy.
- Create a Wordle and share it (they are fun).
- Introduce yourself with a joke.
- Encourage a blogger by subscribing to their blog.
photo credit: robinn.