“If you want creative, you want Chris. Great ideas seem to flow from Chris at will. He works well with clients and can get the job done -- whatever it is. He's one of the first producers I call.” -- Mark Fitzgerald, AT&T
I am a writer, producer, and director. My videoshelp organizations sell, recruit and train.
I am a co-founder and principal at Wheelhouse Communications.
Wheelhouse clients include: PepsiCo, AT&T, ITT, Columbia University, Weight Watchers, Random House, Macy's, The Bank Street College of Education, Scholastic and American Express.
Want to read a recommendation? Take a look at my LinkedIn page.
My blog The Way We Watch provides strategy for new media, PR, web video marketing, production and social networking.
A good place to start reading the blog is here
Want to make a video with me? Contact me.
- I was born and raised in New York City and received my BA degree at Wesleyan University.
- I earned my Actor's Equity card playing a gang member in America's Most Wanted - as of this writing my character has not been captured.
- I have worked in PR and Media Relations for AT&T in New York City. I had the crazy idea to hold the launch of AT&T WorldNet in the Brooklyn Diner on 57th Street, NYC. Days later my idea of giving away AT&T Software in Grand Central Station via employees on apple boxes morphed into a giveaway at AT&T's internet HQ. Thousands of people showed up and we got a front page NY Times article for the hard work.
- I wrote and produced a number of best-selling how-to videos while a partner at TimeLine Entertainment.
- Awards: Silver Telly, the Bronze Telly, ITVA, Communicator, Infocomm and NY Festival awards. It's nice stuff, but I am more honored by having a repeat customer.
- I went to Graceland once. China twice.
- In the eighties, I performed stand-up comedy in New York City clubs. I hung out with Ray Romano and had a couple great nights and many so so ones.
- Before Wheelhouse, I designed, produced and directed hundreds of marketing videos while Executive Producing at TimeLine, AT&T Creative Services, and Brainstorm Productions. Clients include: AT&T, Lucent, Seagrams, Hearst, Spencer Trask, ADP, and BearingPoint.
Representative past blog posts: production best practices, web video, social media and career strategy.
Disclaimer: The views expressed at Chris' blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Wheelhouse Communications nor its clients.