If you have an iPhone consider these apps. I've been using them consistently for fun, family and business.
- Air Sharing. Who needs USB drives anymore? Air Sharing acts like an extra hard drive that shows up on mac and PC desktops- then take it along.
- AniGif Very neat app that takes photos from your photo library and makes them into an animated gif. I made one of my son eating pizza. Great for a quick storyboard! HT to @quoz for showing me this one.
- Drawing Board Finger paint and then store in your photo library. Then make a Gif with AniGif.
- GorillaCam Some very cool features with this camera app. Easily shoot time lapse and three shot bursts. Use it with Anigif as well.
- Best Camera In terms of an ease vs results ratio, this is the best photo finisher app around. * * * * *
- Amazon Kindle I'm still amazed by whispersync. I don't mind subway rides. I might even start taking the bus because of this app.
- MLB (not in season, yet). If you like baseball you need this. Period. Listen to any game. See any game (for a small fee).
- Pandora Been around for a while ol' Pandora. Still great. They even have a Damon and Naomi channel.
- Drop Box I've been giving this app a workout lately. I have it on three computers and my iphone. I'm connected, baby. Put anything on it... word docs, ppt, video, you can see them all on your phone. Great for my workflow.
- Public Radio It's so cool to be in North Carolina on a shoot, and be able to listen to WNYC at 4:00 pm.* * * * *
- Seth Godin As you know, Seth posts every day. As I know, this app gets tapped every day.
- Tweetie I have to admit I had Twitterific at first, then, gave it up for this.
- RSS Runner The best of the free RSS readers.
- SpeakEasy Voice. I think the quality of the sound recordings are a little better with this than the recorder that comes with the iPhone.
- Instapaper. Use with your laptop. Mark any web page with a click on your toolbar. The page is easily accessible on your Instapaper app. Feels like magic.
- Vook 90 second Fitness. Hard but short 90 second exercises that you should do every most days.* * * * *
- Way We Watch Essential!
Image credit: redstamp/ CC BY-SA 2.0