It's that time of year again. Bloggers and everyone with a DV cam or better make predictions for the coming year... Why should a 2.5 month long blogger be any different?
Bookmark this post and just wait to see these realized:
- Your mother-in-law will join Facebook and you'll have the huge decision whether to friend her or not. Families will be torn asunder. Divorce rates will skyrocket.
- Adam Singer will be revealed as the inspiration for Benjamin Button. Adam - we will find out - is really 63 years old in the body of a 25 year old. He sure seems that wise to me!
- Twitter will be bought by Pandora because Chris Brogan suggested it as a joke in a post written in some local MA dive bar at 1:00 AM. Chris' tweepies will go on a tweet strike till the deal gets struck. However, Pandora will only play the first 1:40 of every song.
- Three people will actually find jobs on LinkedIn.
- Seth Godin will be on Twitter for one day. He'll get 65,000 followers and then stop tweeting the next day.
- Video will become ubiquitous on Facebook and no one will ever get anything done.
- Guy Kawawsaki will go into the bacon business based on the success of his alltop bacon list.
- Shannon Paul will continue to be very.
- Danny Brown will be voted nicest blogger of the year. After much consideration, Danny will change his blog URL again in 2009 because the .me domain causes way too many people to wonder just what was he thinking.
- Robert Scoble will forget where he actually lives.
- On their blog, ProBlogger will start writing romance novels in '09 because they really know how to hook you in for more.
- Louis Gray will take off his mask and reveal he is actually a droid run by Scoble.
- Jim Connolly will be asked by the Obama administration to run the Small Business Administration (this would actually be a good idea!).
- Paul Dunay will continue to find time to tweet while working, sailing, cooking, watching his kid's recitals, showering, deep sea diving and wrapped in chains and hanging from his feet (take that David Blaine).
- T.S.Elliott aka Trina Elliott will write "Twitter for Brain Surgeons" and make a killing.
- Facebook will eradicate heart disease. You'll have to read my next post for that one.
Have a Happy New Year!